Join Tiger Communications. We have some great roles available - apply now!
Strictly no agencies please. All calls or emails from agencies will be rejected.
Customer Service Technician
Due to a growing customer base and staff progression within the Company we are seeking 2 enthusiastic office-based support technicians in our Ringwood office.
The roles are working within a technical customer service environment supporting worldwide users of our bespoke software both on-premise and in our hosted solution.
The roles would suit candidates with IT desktop experience and although not mandatory, telecoms knowledge. Full training on the Tiger products will be given.
You will be joining a team of professional, highly motivated people with a passion for delivering positive results and high level of customer service.
- Provide support by telephone and email to customers and partners
- Use SalesForce to ensure client contact and activity is recorded
- Take ownership of individual cases and work through them to completion.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong people and team skills working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently but also be able to work as part of a small team
- High Degree of initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A knowledge of French would be advantageous
- Microsoft office skills
- Pension Scheme (after probationary period)
- Salary offered is related to experience
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays and 1 additional day for your birthday
Closing date Tuesday 16th October - It is important that you include a covering letter with your C.V. detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting any relevant experience. This experience may not be in our sector but candidates who are customer service driven will certainly have transferable skills that will be of interest to us. Please email your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
.NET Backend / SQL Server Developer
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £40K p/a
Benefits: 24 days Holiday pa, Contributory Pension
Tiger Communications is a market leader in telecoms business intelligence. We are seeking a .NET Backend developer to support and extend our existing product.
Reporting to the software manager you will building new and corrective database and middle tier code in support of our product Prism. You will have a strong background in writing complex SQL queries.
Summary of Role & Expectations:
As a backend developer you will:
- Design, build and test new database objects
- Author SQL reports
- Build data access middle-tier code
- Report to the Software Lead Developer
- Be working alongside a team of 4 other developers
Around 8+ years industry experience in as many of the following areas, ordered by importance:
- SQL Server 2008-16, T-SQL (DML and DDL)
- Telerik Reporting (or similar, for example SSRS)
- C#, ADO.NET
- TFS, NUnit, Moq, Ninject or similar
- Understanding of design patterns (Domain Driven Design advantageous)
- Understanding of the telecoms/telephony domain advantageous
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC advantageous
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience. If you're interested, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.