Prism is a reporting and analytics tool used to measure and monitor activities, utilisation and adoption of your Cisco Spark service along with Cisco Webex and UCM metrics
What is Spark
Cisco Spark offers clients a full business collaboration package and service based in the Cisco cloud. This service allows customers to connect via messaging, virtual meetings and to call anyone no matter what time it is or where in the world they are. This enables the user to have a virtual workspace to share, prepare and orchestrate projects together, with teams.Tiger Prism Spark Integration
In a complicated world, Tiger likes to keep things simple. That is why our Cisco Spark integration is no different. Tiger interrogate the Spark API to collect information about meetings, messages, people and call quality. These metrics are available in easy to use dashboards and reports so that you can monitor how you organisation is utilising the technology.
In addition, all of your data and alerts can be easily scheduled from Prism to deliver in your own personalised Spark spaces via our Spark Bot. This ease of information will allow the user to rapidly have discussions within their chosen team about specific data from their Prism system.
Watch our short video here showing you more how Prism and Cisco Spark Collaborate.
AlertingReceive notifications of events
- Receive notification of events, based on data queries known as Widgets
- Widgets evolve with your business needs
- Schedule alerts based on specific criteria i.e Active Users or Total Meetings
AnalyticsMonitor activity and present data
- Powerful analytics feature allows you present data the way you need it
- User friendly dashboards
- Visualise data for quick insights into costs, quality, bandwidth, performance, Usage and Adoption
Measuring AdoptionMeasure how the service is utilised
- Measure the rate of adoption to calculate the ROI of deployment
- Visualise the engagement generated by investment
- Identify potential training gaps or lack of understanding