New Wins and Contract Renewals - December 2017/January 2018
Tiger are very pleased to say they are working with:
- A Scottish-based contact centre providing services within the public transport and smartcard industries, as part of a much larger group. They are widely acknowledged as the most experienced company in the industry at delivering multi-channel customer support services whilst providing a very high-quality customer experience.
- The UK's leading energy efficiency solutions company. They are recognised by Sunday Times Fast Track as one of the country's fastest growing private company and by Global Cleantech as one of the top 100 cleantech companies in the world.
- A privately held health information technology organization headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It serves integrated delivery systems (IDNs), health information exchanges (HIEs), individual hospitals, Independent Practice Associations (IPAs) and Regional Health Information – they are providing an overall solution for a UK based health board.
- A Distribution network operator covering London, East Anglia and South East England sign another 12-month service contract.
- A new client setup for Genesys Managed Service.
Tiger Prism Migration
- An NHS Foundation Trust Hospital approximately three miles south east of Camberley have migrated over from Tiger 2020 to Tiger Prism.
- A council in a north-east Wales county have opted to migrate over to Tiger Prism on their CUCM platform.